Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yours Truly

2011 Abril 3 2330

     I don’t know why I’m blogging. Honestly I think enough useless thoughts to last a lifetime daily, why corrupt other boring people with my stupidity? I guess that’s how vengeful AIDS patients would feel like. I think each person has this feeling of importance that somehow they’re preserving a piece of themselves in a time capsule by capturing their thoughts; important enough to publish it for others to read and, even more egotistically so, ponder upon them. I’m just as guilty as everyone else. There’s the reason here’s the rest.
     The name is Ivan. 26 years too old. A fighter and a lover, a sinner, part time cigar smoker, and fictitious space cowboy. I’m a medic. A thinker. More like a "thinker" (there's the disclaimer). I love my dog, she’s the picture of me if were ever created to be a furry, naughty, loud, obnoxious animal. I love my family, although I did forget mom's flowers last year during Mom's Day and to call my folks from time to time to inform them I'm still alive. And although I’m a prodigal son, I love God despite my history of faith withdrawals. I love to run. It’s really the only sport I enjoy participating in. It has everything to do with my tendency to be a lone wolf and the propensity to hurt myself.
     I’m a big believer of hard work. Virtue. There’s a reason why Machiavelli is a favorite. I also believe in personal responsibilities, although I’d be in jail by now if excuses and procrastinations were crimes. *Shrugs* I’m improving. Promise.
     I hope whoever is reading this will appreciate my shenanigans. Thank you and welcome. And please don't take much of it personally.

Yours truly,

McLovin, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment